Call Today 713-474-5432
For Your Free Quote
Bookkeeping service plans are offered to our clients through out Texas on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis. KBMJ will not only perform bookkeeping tasks for you, but also provide management reports i.e. income statement, balance sheet, and the statement of cash flow. Along with the reports, KBMJ will also provide you with a letter of explanation and recommendations for business success. Assistance with monthly, quarterly and/or annual preparation of sales tax filing and payroll services are available as additional services. Below is a list of our wide range of Services.
- Financial Statement Preparation – Let us reconcile your accounts at month end and generate your financial statements.
- Data Entry – Stop saying I’ll get to it later and let us record your daily transactions.
- Accounts Receivable – Managing your accounts receivables have a significant impact on your cash flow. Let us help your ensure you’re A/R days ratio stays below your industry’s average.
- Accounts Payable – Never again pay a bill late or miss the opportunity to take advantage of a discount.
- Budgeting – Failure to plan is a plan to fail. Let us help you prepare budgets for next quarter, next year, or project income for your new location!
- Cash Flow Management – Understanding how cash flows through your business is key to your businesses success. We make sure you understand your cash cycle to ensure your business success.
- Sales Tax Filing – We help you prepare your sales tax to ensure accuracy and timely payment.
- Payroll (Up to 25 employees) – We can assist you with handling payroll for up to 25 employees.
- Year–End Closing – We make tax filing a breeze by bridging the gap between you and the CPA to eliminate hours spent making adjusting entries.
- Xero Bookkeeping – We can assist you with handling payroll for up to 25 employees.
- QuickBooks Bookkeeping – We make tax filing a breeze by bridging the gap between you and the CPA to eliminate hours spent making adjusting entries.
If you have any questions about how we can help you with your QuickBooks, contact KBMJ today.